SASA

I laid on a dune, I looked at the sky,
躺在沙灘上,仰望蒼穹,
When the children were babies and played on the beach.
當孩子們還小時,老在海灘邊玩耍。
You came up behind me, I saw you go by,
我眼瞅著你慢慢走近,走上前來依偎著我,
You were always so close and still within reach.
你離我永遠都是這麼近,近到觸手可及。

Sara, sara,
莎拉,莎拉,
Whatever made you want to change your mind?
究竟是什麼讓你亂了方寸?
Sara, sara,
莎拉,莎拉,
So easy to look at, so hard to define.
這答案看似容易,卻難以分說。

I can still see them playin with their pails in the sand,
孩子們提著桶在沙裡玩耍的情景我還能清晰可見。
They run to the water their buckets to fill.
他們跑到海邊給桶裡裝水。
I can still see the shells fallin out of their hands ,As they follow each other back up the hill.
我還能看到他們一個接一個往沙堆那邊後退的時候,不經意滑落了自己的小貝殼。

Sara, sara,
莎拉,莎拉,
Sweet virgin angel, sweet love of my life,
美麗聖潔的天上來使,我一生的摯愛,
Sara, sara,
莎拉,莎拉,
Radiant jewel, mystical wife.
光彩照人的寶石,魔力四射的愛人。

Sleepin in the woods by a fire in the night,
靠在火堆旁,躺在星空下,
Drinkin white rum in a portugal bar,
葡萄牙酒吧里小酌幾杯朗姆酒,
Them playin leapfrog and hearin about snow white,
他們有的玩玩“跳背”,有的講著白雪公主的童話故事,
You in the marketplace in savanna-la-mar.
這時你卻在濱海薩凡納的集市。

Sara, sara,
莎拉,莎拉,
Its all so clear, I could never forget,
記憶如晰啊,永遠揮之不去,
Sara, sara,
莎拉,莎拉,
Lovin you is the one thing Ill never regret.
愛你之情,我會終生不渝。

I can still hear the sounds of those methodist bells,
教徒的鈴聲一直在我耳旁縈繞,
I'd taken the cure and had just gotten through,
我會挺過難關,一切都會過去,
Stayin up for days in the chelsea hotel,
在切爾西飯店沒日沒夜的那幾天,
Writin sad-eyed lady of the lowlands for you.
創作了《猶豫女人》這張專輯給你。

Sara, sara,
莎拉,莎拉,
Wherever we travel were never apart.
我們旅行是從不分開的。
Sara, oh sara,
莎拉,噢,莎拉,
Beautiful lady, so dear to my heart.
可人的女士啊,正是我心上的人。

How did I meet you? I dont know.
你我如何相遇,我不清楚。
A messenger sent me in a tropical storm.
就是一種預感隨著風暴席捲而至。
You were there in the winter, moonlight on the snow
寒夜裡,月光下的白雪如你,
And on lily pond lane when the weather was warm.
暖日里,月光下的睡蓮也如你,

Sara, oh sara,
莎拉,噢,莎拉,
Scorpio sphinx in a calico dress,
身著印花禮服的性感女皇,
Sara, sara,
莎拉,莎拉,
You must forgive me my unworthiness.
我的卑微需要你來原諒。

Now the beach is deserted except for some kelp,
以前的沙灘已被遺忘,如今記憶裡只漂著幾片海藻,
And a piece of an old ship that lies on the shore.
還有一艘老破船停靠在岸邊。
You always responded when I needed your help,
我求助時,你總會回應,
You gimme a map and a key to your door.
你會給我選項,讓我有自己的選擇。

 

Sara, oh sara,
莎拉,噢,莎拉,
Glamorous nymph with an arrow and bow,
身著戎裝的真命天女,
Sara, sara,
莎拉,噢,莎拉,
Don't ever leave me, don't ever go.
請你永不離棄,永遠別走。

 

Music by Bob Dylan

Words by Bob Dylan

©1975.Ram’s Horn Music

 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KF213-Jy4x0

文章標籤
全站熱搜
創作者介紹
創作者 stephensou 的頭像
stephensou

小米 的分享空間

stephensou 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣(7)